BrierBaptism

http://youtu.be/w9-7st-0HA0

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Town Center Shower


The first shower given in your honor was held on Wednesday, March 19th, 2014 at Town Center Elementary, where I work. The library was decorated with a table beautiful flowers and yummy treats like cake balls, chocolate donut holes (I told you I have been craving donuts!), and beautiful fruit.
It was hosted by some of my very best friends. I'm sure by the time you're able to read this, you will recognize their names. I suspect they will be some of your favorite people too! Hostesses were Ashley Minton, Jennifer Martin, Kristan Hruby, and Kelly Spears. I am so grateful for their desire to shower me and you with love and blessings as we prepare to welcome you into the world! 


All of the teachers in the school attended and brought you gifts. You received some precious clothes at this shower, baby dolls, bath toys, a wipe warmer, picture frames, and Grandma Barad brought your beautiful bumper pads for your crib.
Ashley's mom, Patrice made this precious outfit for you with your monogram.  She also made some burp clothes with your name on beautiful, girly fabrics!
All of the gifts were so special and appreciated and there was another one in particular was made with love by hand. Cathy Wilson, who is a talented quilt maker made a beautiful quilt just for you! She is a very wonderful lady who was so concerned the entire time making this quilt. She wanted it to be perfect and I think it is!
Love you more...

No comments:

Post a Comment