BrierBaptism

http://youtu.be/w9-7st-0HA0

Monday, April 14, 2014

Dad's Anticipation

Your mother and I both cannot wait for your arrival. I have never been more ready for something in my life. I’m not sure exactly what I will do when I see you for the first time, but I know how I will feel. I will love you with all of my heart for the rest of my life. I already do as a matter of fact. 

I will protect and provide for you in any way I possibly can and along the way teach you about life lessons. There will be times along the way that your mother and I may not know the exact right way to do something, but we will always do the best we can for you. 

Your grandmas seem to think that you will have me wrapped around your finger. I can't disagree with them. I already know you will be perfect in every way in my eyes.

I sometimes go to your room, sit in your glider, and imagine what it will be like in a few short weeks when I am sitting there with you in my arms. I can not wait for the day when I actually get to hold you, kiss you, bathe you, feed you, and shower you with love.

Hurry up already.

Love,


Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment