BrierBaptism

http://youtu.be/w9-7st-0HA0

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Mobility Credit Union Shower

Dad's work even hosted a shower for you. It took place on Friday, April 25, 2014. We were only two weeks away from meeting you at that point and I remember being so miserable and tired while getting dressed to attend this shower. My feet were swollen like bricks and my back felt like it was breaking. But this shower was just as beautiful as all of the others - so much love for you. The pictures below showcase a couple of my favorites from this shower. I can't wait to dress you in that sassy animal print ensemble and wrap you up in the beautifully knitted blanket made especially for you.
A couple of days after this shower, we went to get your dad's "push present". Buying the mom of a baby a "push present" is a big trend these days. Typically the dad buys the mom a present for all of her hard work and labor bringing the baby into the world, but because your daddy has been nothing short of amazing during my pregnancy, I thought it was only fair he get a gift too. He wanted a new fitness watch. My push present is a huge bottle of Chanel Mademoiselle perfume - I love it!
Love you more...

No comments:

Post a Comment