BrierBaptism

http://youtu.be/w9-7st-0HA0

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Town Center Class Shower

My sweet fifth grade class hosted a shower in your honor on Thursday, April 24, 2014. Two of my students, Kayleigh Cornish and Presley Turner's moms, Lisa and Melanie, organized the shower, provided the decorations and food (more donuts)! It was a beautiful shower. It took place in the library at Town Center. 
One of my favorite parts of this shower were the special gifts my kids gave. Each of my students gave you a copy of their favorite book from when they were babies and wrote you a special note inside of it. This class will always be so special to me - I have had them for two years and they were my "babies" before you existed.  
We had fun eating pink donuts on skewers and drinking orange juice. All of my kids are so excited to meet you!
 
Some of the gifts you received at this shower included the books, precious outfits, another beautiful personalized blanket and gift cards that daddy and I will use to buy your diapers. 
The picture above is the title page from a book my other class made me. The book includes advice about parenting you. Here are some of my favorites:
  • "Be a great mom, just like you're a great teacher. Never give up on her!" -Reilley
  • "Don't expose her to the world of shopping." -Zak
  • "Do not burp Brier. Babies hate being burped. Instead, lay her down on a cloth and pat her lightly on the back." -Sage
  • "A bit of advice is to never give Brier candy before she goes to bed" -Kinjal
  • "Don't spoil her." -Brandon
Love you more...


No comments:

Post a Comment