BrierBaptism

http://youtu.be/w9-7st-0HA0

Monday, May 5, 2014

Your Mother

Well it is the night before we get to see you, and your mother and I are both very nervous and excited to see you in the morning. Before that, I want to take a second and tell you about your mother. 

Your mother is my perfect partner, a perfect match for my introverted personality.  There is not a person in the world I could choose to be a better wife to me and mother to you. She understands and loves me completely and like nobody else in the world can.  I try to make sure she knows how appreciative I am of everything she does, but she will never fully understand the magnitude of what she means to me.

Your mother is everything I dreamed of in a wife. When your mother and I went on our first date I knew we would be married one day and I knew that we would start a family together. Your mother was step one of the completion of my dreams. You are step two. 

I cannot wait for you to experience your mother’s undeniable love. She loves with a passion that cannot be duplicated. There will never be a day when you doubt her love for you, as there is never a day that I doubt that she loves me with her whole heart.

She will do anything for you. She will be your rock and like me your biggest supporter.  She will be the one you lean on when times get hard. She will be the one you won't ever keep secrets from. She will be your best friend. She will be there to lend a helping hand or give you a piece of advice when you need it. She will be the one you look up to the rest of your life. She is all of this and so much more to me. 

I could not be more proud or more satisfied that she is my wife and will be your mother.  She is the greatest woman in the world. She is my rock and my soul mate and I look forward to tomorrow when I get to share her with you.

Love,


Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment