BrierBaptism

http://youtu.be/w9-7st-0HA0

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Poppy Steve & Grandma Carolyn

Your Poppy Steve and Grandma Carolyn are very important to me and will be equally important in your life.  They love all of their grandchildren like no other and will certainly do the same for you when you are here.

Grandma Carolyn is one of the best I have ever seen when it comes to taking care of her grandchildren.  She will show you the kindness and love that only a Grandmother can.  She will give you her undivided attention when she is around and make you feel like you are the only person in the world that matters at that time.
Your Poppy Steve is my hero.  He is the kindest, most caring, wonderful man I have ever met.  At the same time though, he is not afraid to tell you what you are doing wrong.  You always know when he tells you that it comes from his heart and he is telling you because he cares.

There will never be a man I look up to more than your Poppy Steve and there are many reasons for this. Most of the reasons I did not realize until I became a man myself. When you see me treat your mom with love and respect or you notice me trying my hardest to make every wish of yours come true, you should know that this is what Poppy would do for all of us growing up. You’ll also see your daddy acting like a goofball on occasion. As you see below, this comes directly from your Poppy.
Whenever I need anything whether it be advice or just a general helping hand, your Poppy has always been there for me. I have no doubt that he will do the same for you.  He will also spoil and love you like no other.

One of my favorite things about going home to visit is walking through his door and him walking up and giving me a hug. In this small gesture you can feel all of his love. I cannot wait for you to experience this feeling. I genuinely enjoy spending time with him, whether it be watching baseball games or whooping him in a game of Ping-Pong. I know you will as well.
You will be here soon and I cannot wait for you to meet your Poppy Steve and Grandma Carolyn. Again, hurry up and get here.

Love,


Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment